Founded in 2000, Six Shooter Records is a full-service music universe with label, publishing and management companies built on a mandate of working with artists committed to a lifetime career in music. Our primary goal is artistic excellence. With over 20 years of experience, Six Shooter pushes the boundaries of art and innovation with a critically acclaimed roster that defies classification, a growing team that values integrity, expertise and professional advancement, and a steadfast commitment to artist development and longevity. Six Shooter Records is headquartered in Toronto, read our full land acknowledgement here and our Code of Practise here.
Ours is a fast-paced, friendly environment with an enterprising culture. We seek a new member of our artist management team, who will be key in performing day-to-day duties. Responsibilities will be as follows:
Coordinate all marketing/advertising materials for Six Shooter managed artists primarily focusing on marketing assets for tours, festivals, and performances.
- Work with managers/promoters/agents on creating marketing materials for shows and tours
- Coordinate/execute tour marketing plans
- Support the Six Shooter Records marketing team on label specific campaigns
Coordinate social media accounts for Six Shooter managed artists.
- Work with managers/artists on planning and executing social media campaigns
- Execute day to day social media accounts
- Work with label marketing on the coordination/integration of label driven social media campaigns on artist social media platforms
- Responsible for keeping track of and executing show announcements through artist platforms
Coordinate merchandise design, manufacturing and online/offstage sales.
- Work with managers/artists on creating exciting merchandise items
- Liaise with managers and artists’ live merch sales teams on successful strategies for live merch sales
- Coordinate online sales systems
- Manage merchandise supplies for online and live sales
Other duties, as assigned.
- Experience in the Canadian music industry for 2+ years
- Experience in live music and touring
- Proficiency with top social media platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail, solid time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize, while staying ahead of deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, Dropbox, Slack
Nice to Haves & Attributes:
- Education related to the music business and/or artist management
- Optimistic with positive energy and outlook
- Passionate about music and advocating for artists
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; a team player, willing to pitch in whenever needed
Position: Tour Marketing and Merch Manager (Full-Time)
Reporting to: President, Six Shooter Inc.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00AM – 6:00PM (EST)
Location: Toronto, ON
Compensation: Salary range from 45K-55K to be determined commensurate with experience, and health benefits.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022
Please Apply Here and attach any documents in PDF format within the application.
No phone calls please.
We invite applications from all qualified candidates, especially from people who identify as racialized, Indigenous, differently abled, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Upon request, suitable accommodations are available under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act for applicants invited to an interview.