JOB OPPORTUNITY: ARTIST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (FULL TIME)
Established in 2000 in Toronto, Six Shooter Records is a full-service music company with a diverse roster that includes artists in the genres of Americana, country, rock, and avant-garde Download chrome videos on your phone. In addition to being a label and a publisher, the company also provides artist management services. Since its inception, Six Shooter has released over 120 albums 툼레이더 다운로드. Our artists have been consistently recognized in national award programs, including the JUNO Awards, Polaris Music Prize, SOCAN Awards, Canadian Folk Music Awards, and others 국토지리정보원 dem 다운로드.
Ours is a fast-paced, friendly environment with an enterprising culture. We seek a new member of our management team, who will be key in performing day-to-day management duties Download the Autocad course. Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Brainstorm creative ideas for management clients with management team
- Execute long term/big picture initiatives such as sponsorships, charitable associations, work with community groups etc 캠퍼스요정 다운로드.
- Merch ideas/suggestions/execution
- Merch planning for tour (shipment stock quantity planning and arranging shipment/safe arrival)
- Social media strategy for management clients in consultation with team (a social media calendar to help keep track of this and to check it off so we know bases are covered) along with coordinating with fan services regarding engagement and interaction
- Liaising with booking agents, artists, promoters where required, including reading/checking and signing of live contracts
- Booking travel arrangements in consultation with appropriate TM (flight, hotels, vehicles, ground)
- Booking musicians and crew for events where required
- Tour logistics and advancing where needed, including updating details in Master Tour Platform if appropriate
- Tour budgeting
- Communicate with artists’ bookkeepers as needed (E.g instrument sounds. coordinate proof of payment for grant completions; verify tour expenses; etc.)
- Applying for international work visas
- Grant applications (Execute your artists’ specific grant applications/completions and help out company wide applications/completions as needed for grants such as
- FACTOR, Radio Starmaker, OAC, OMF, CC etc.)
- Drawing up live contracts where needed
- Special event planning and execution (assisting with venues, catering, schedule, etc 코모도 타임머신 다운로드. for your artists’ events)
- Updating calendars
- Updating artists’ websites
- Compiling tour dates for newsletter
- Other duties as required
- Experience in the Canadian music industry for 2+ years
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills with advanced logistical planning skills
- Self-starter who brings a diverse perspective, with exceptional attention to detail, solid time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize, while staying ahead of deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Proficiency with various funding bodies (e.g Warhouse. FACTOR, Canada Council, Radio Starmaker Fund, Ontario Arts Council)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with top social media platforms (e.g 물반고기반 다운로드. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, Dropbox and Slack
Nice to Haves:
- Education related to the music business or other related field
- Optimistic minded with positive energy and outlook
- Passionate about music with a solid grasp of the Canadian music scene and willingness to keep up with industry events and news
- Experience in artist management
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; a team player, willing to pitch in whenever needed
Position: Artist Management Associate
Reporting to: CEO & President, Six Shooter Inc camera raw 9.1.1 다운로드.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Compensation: Salary range from 35K-55K to be determined commensurate with experience, and health benefits.
Application Deadline: March 6th, 2020
Please send a cover letter describing your experience, along with your resume (in one PDF) by email to email@example.com with subject line “Artist Management Associate Job Application”.
No phone calls please.
We invite applications from all qualified candidates, especially from people who identify as racialized, Indigenous, differently abled, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Upon request, suitable accommodations are available under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act for applicants invited to an interview.