CODE OF PRACTISE
We recognize that we are in a position of great opportunity and privilege. We also recognize that we have much work to do, and we are dedicated to the process of learning and training to help us understand and adhere to these values as we go forward.
Everyone has a responsibility to build safer, respectful, and positive workplaces. We commit ourselves to observing a Code of Conduct, which includes:
- Working to create a supportive and positive environment.
- Treating each other with respect and kindness, both publicly and privately.
- Welcoming diverse individuals and perspectives.
- Striving to build an environment free from harassment, discrimination, bullying and violence.
- Setting and respecting personal boundaries and engaging in consent-based interactions.
- Acting ethically and transparently.
- Demonstrating leadership in our industry.
- Actively engaging in on-going learning and training opportunities.
- Holding ourselves accountable when we make mistakes or fall short of these goals.
Six Shooter is committed to working collaboratively with our artists, crews, contractors and service providers to resolve incidents, conflicts and issues under the Code of Conduct. We will do so by engaging in respectful dialogue that prioritizes the wellbeing of our artists and employees; and by sharing resources, training, and materials when it is requested or needed.
We encourage those working within our community to join us in acknowledging and upholding these goals and guidelines.