Job Opportunity: Administrative Assistant (part-time)
Established in 2000 in Toronto, Six Shooter Records is a full service music company with a diverse roster that includes artists in the genres of Americana, country, rock, and avant-garde. In addition to being a label and a publisher, the company also provides artist and business management services, and produces the music festival Interstellar Rodeo Minecraft Pocket Edition skin. Since its inception, Six Shooter has released over 100 albums. Our artists have been consistently recognized in national award programs, including the JUNO Awards, Polaris Music Prize, SOCAN Awards, Canadian Folk Music Awards, and others.
Ours is a fast-paced, friendly environment with an enterprising culture. We seek a motivated self-starter who loves to keep an office organized while supporting fellow team members Droyan. This position will provide administrative support to both the record label and management company. Responsibilities will be as follows:
– Answering and directing phone calls. This includes providing customer service to customers calling in regards to purchases, tickets, as well as general inquiries.
– Managing the email@example.com email address Hey, that means bass amplification.
– Assisting with preparing distributor sales statements for entering into accounting software.
– Assisting with accounts payable e.g. paying approved invoices, preparing cheques for approval.
– Data entry into Quickbooks as assigned.
– Assisting with grant completions for both the label and our management clients 윈도우 7 불법 다운로드. Including but not limited to proofing material, organizing expense documentation, ensuring all materials are ready for submission in the applicable grant portals.
– Preparing and properly documenting merchandise shipments for management clients.
– Organizing the label President’s receipts and expense reports 프리미어 프로 cs6 다운로드.
– General office maintenance duties: ordering office supplies, taking out the garbage, receiving and properly storing shipments, maintaining the office storage spaces.
– Miscellaneous errands and support e.g. purchasing supplies for company events, prepping the office for client meetings, providing support to office visitors 나의 새벽 다운로드.
– General clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, mail distribution, sending out mail, filing (digital and physical), sorting receipts.
– Taking detailed minutes at staff meetings (Mondays @ 2pm) and other meeting minutes as assigned.
– Providing administrative support to the Vice President and President upon request 유니티 ftp 다운로드.
– Overseeing boardroom rental + desk rental clients, including preparing the boardroom for rentals, cleaning up after the rentals, ensuring client satisfaction and communicating invoice/payment information to the Director of Finance and Administration.
– Experience as an administrative assistant or knowledge of general office management and procedures
– Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software naver mp3 free music.
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular), Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack.
– Self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task 스피드판 오프라인 다운로드.
– Ability to lift boxes up to approx 20lbs
Nice to haves:
– Education related to business management, the music business or other relevant field.
– Experience in the Canadian music industry.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Director of Finance & Administration
Hours: Monday-Friday 1:00pm-5:30pm Green Soy. Total hours per week 22.5. Occasional additional hours may be requested from time to time.
Rate: $15-20/hr commensurate with experience
Application deadline: Thursday, November 23, 2017
Start date: Monday, December 4, 2017
Please send resumes by email to Pierre Bussieres firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Administrative Assistant job application”. No phone calls please.