Six Shooter Inc. is looking for an Administrator, Business Management Division. We’re looking for a razor-sharp math whiz and self-starter who has a passion for details, balance, and order. Ours is a fast-paced, friendly environment with a positive and enterprising culture. This position is part-time (20-25 hours/week) with opportunities to expand to full time in the future.
- Bookkeeping – cash, bank and credit card statement reconciliation, invoicing, accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparation of year-end financials.
- Liaison with the accountant verifying that all information is accurate and complete prior to tax filing, including income, HST and USA tax returns. Making sure all filings happen in a timely manner.
- Liaison with artist to gather all applicable paperwork.
- Preparation of monthly income statements in a timely manner.
- Creation of a check list of income and expense types, including and T4 or T5 paperwork, and any statements that should be gathered for tax filing.
- Assistance with cashflow management and recommendations for tax installment payments.
- Ensuring the artist is signed up and up to date with all applicable royalty societies.
- Royalty collection.
- Applications for Central Withholding Agreements, Social Security Numbers, ITINs and any other international tax related paperwork.
- International work visa applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 2 years experience and relevant college-level education are required. Experience with Quickbooks and Excel are essential.
Salary range: $23-25/hour. Work schedule is flexible.
Please send resume and cover letter to Helen Britton, President of Six Shooter Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your e-mail Administrator, Business Management Division – job submission.